Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

2010 has been a great year for KimmChi - I branched out to the Union Square Holiday Market, took on Better Than Jam as a local store, my tee's were in the movies, my shirts were in a zombie Fashion Show, I was on TV, KimmChi was in a Gotham Roller Derby Fashion show, I was thrilled to use my crochet skills to make hats for Bronx Lebanon Hospital, I introduced chemise and undies to the shop, I gave a talk at the Tenement Museum on local markets, I took on Lizze on Grand as a shop in Minnesota, I took on Audrey K out in California, I met Marty Markowitz, the Brooklyn Borrough President, AND I was in a craft book.

Holy Moly! How am i gonna top all of that in 2011!!
I've already got tons of handmade energy and inspiration and am excited for things to come in the following year.

And now is the day that I give thanks to all my local newsletter subscribers with a huge sale! If you haven't signed up yet - do it now before my scheduled sale email goes out at midnight tonight!
Nothing like ringing in the New Year with a sale!

http://eepurl.com/b99W