Friday, December 11, 2009

OOAKny

Last night was the preview night for the One of a Kind show at Pier 94 off of 55th street. The place was packed with vendors and customers sipping wine and browisng the artisan handmade wares from shops around the country. Really the cream of the crop - it was very inspiring to see it all in one place. I can't believe this was the first show in NY, glad they decided to branch out and take the show on the road!


Browsing through the aisle, i cam across many friendly faces of people i know. One of which was the duo of Rocks And Salt - who had a nice corner spot and loads and loads of hats in tons of colors - it was great. I knew exactly which two I wanted and I got to go home happy.

Etsy also had a whole section of the market sectioned off with their elite vendors. Ha ha elite vendors. Well i was happy that three of those talented shops are in The {NewNew } with me.


-Kimm
KimmChi.etsy.com