Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My New return policy

Are you in the loop? Do you know I changed my return policy?

That's right, I take exchanges now, free of charge!
I saw over the holidays how people struggled selecting the perfect garment for Christmas presents - would it fit, is this the design they would choose? So now, you can exchange your purchases within 14 days of purchase. See below for more details.



••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Refunds and Exchanges

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You may now EXCHANGE your item free of charge for another size or color.
Exchanges must be made within 14 days of purchase and exchanged merchandise must be in resaleable condition. Only applicable for US orders, (sorry international folks).
Unfortunately, i cannot take returns.

1. Please contact me through the email that you used to make the purchase and let me know why you want to exchange and for which size/design. You may be asked for your order number.
2. I will email you a shipping label as a pdf to use to ship the shirt back to be exchanged.
3. Once I receive the exchange and confirm the item is in resaleable condition, i will ship out your desired size/design.

- Kimm
KimmChi // Women's graphic tees, clothing & accessories Are you signed up for my e-mail newsletter? All subscribers get 10% off all orders and a 25% off on first time orders! Sign up now!