Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tender Loving PDX


Another place i stumbled upon out in Portland was Tender Loving Empire so cool, what a great space! Artwork was literally climbing up the walls to the ceiling! They also had an impressive selection of handmade goods and local music (I always love that pairing)! It was awesome!
These are some cool things that i bought! I wish the earrings had been labelled with the artists because they are my new favorite earrings!
I also got this awesome little wooden toy. The swans swim together from Cartoon Monsters. It now sits on my shelf in the kitchen, right at eye height so i can admire it as much as i want! I love the simple elegance of a wind up toy with no complicated parts, and such a beautiful final piece.
-Kimm

KimmChi // Screen printed graphic tees + other women's clothing
My Mailing List