Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Indie Purchases from the weekend

Whenever I do a craft fair, I love to come home with some great unique Indie Gifts or fun purchases for myself. I was introducing some new undies and chemises and some new display elements just for Valentine's day, so it was a fun display and a fun day. So I was indeed on the hunt for some valentine's presents for some loved ones. And this is what I came home, some DELICOUS chocolate from Fine and Raw - once I tasted the bon bon flavor, there was no going back, and this funny print from Virginia Kraljevic for my nephew - nothing says Valentine's to me, like some chocolate and a donkey - take that however you will :)I also won these delicious chocolates through Markets of New York for signing up for their mailing list - from Roni Sue.I, of course did some shopping for myself at this event, which is sort of inevitable. I got this great print from Virginia Kraljevic as well as a skirt from Fofolle.Share

-Kimm
KimmChi.etsy.com