Monday, September 14, 2009

First Glimpse of Clay, Wood & Cotton

After the Fall Handmade Cavalcade in Beacon on Saturday, I got to stroll down Main Street and drop in on all the galleries open until 9, but also lots of the retail stores, and the Grand Opening of Clay, Wood & Cotton. The store looked great! All painted a nice bright white, it really allowed all the scarves, pillows, aprons and toys to really pop out at you!
I spy some super cute little duckie and doggie hand sewn plush toys from Windows of Agate. Each one has a little story attached with the personality of the little critter. Mine likes to watch SciFi - just like me :)I spy some GORGEOUS pillows by Alexandra Ferguson, what great bold colors, and all in felt made from recycled water bottles... OMG and what a great pairing with this plush toys from ZooGuu - sooo bright and colorful.

Ooooh and lookie here. My scarves look so mod hanging there like that. Hope they do well, they looked great in the store. And I especially love that Box Designs Originals clock, i could totally see that in my apartment.

And don't forget... Grand Opening Party October 10 at the store! See their facebook fan page for more info and to RSVP. It should be great fun!-Kimm
KimmChi.etsy.com