Monday, August 23, 2010

Photos of my home garden

One of the things I love to do, and wish I had more space for, is gardening. I'm always trying to push the limits of what you can grow on one window sill. This summer I have finally expanded to the fire escape after reading how great it is for your plants (the wind wisks away some bug which might be a problem indoors, and since they are in their growing phase in the summer, the increased sunlight does great things for their growth.) And while I do worry that my outdoor plants will be too large to bring in come summer's end, they are really thriving.This was a little shelf tomato plant that just boomed once it got outside. No tomatoes yet, but look at all those buds!

And my new favorite thing to grow indoors - GARLIC! That's right, garlic!
I'll post pics once i have something to b proud of!