Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crafty Presents at the {NewNew} Gift Exchange

Last weekend The {NewNew} had our new year's meeting and party and yes - crafty gift exchange! The meeting went great, we started with a craft item swap (which i think we should do every meeting as people are always looking to destash) and then everyone who brought a gift could take a gift from the grab bag. And as this was a great group of maker's I think most of the presents were handmade, which made them that much more unique and special. I look forward to seeing some other posts to see what other people got.

I got this great super soft blue scarf from Mellowbeing. She makes awesome wristwarmers, neckwarmer's and cozies in her etsy shop. I was thrilled with my wonderful hand knit scarf! It will be very eye catching against my black winter coat. Thanks again Mellowbeing!
Share

-Kimm
KimmChi.etsy.com