Sunday, October 19, 2008

Etsy Purchase of the week!

A couple of weeks ago I did the Brooklyn Flea. And despite the dreary weather and rain throughout the day, we had a great time.

I was with AlleneLaSpina selling art prints of her colorful fashion shoe drawings, MShoelace selling cards and ornaments with drawn birds and witty skeletons, AdornmentsNYC selling romantic jewelry using vintage findings and the like, KnitKnit who creates beautful jewelry pairing felted items with organic wood and deep earthy colored beads and BetterThanJam who does silkscreened fabric and then makes the most wonderful shirts dresses and bags (of which I have a skirt and dress:)

Well, guess who came home with a bag!
I've had my eye on it for a couple of weeks and was surprised that no one had snatched it up yet - i love the orangy red color! And it fits my big ole ladies wallet! Thanks BetterThanJam

-Kimm